Well, obviously there are no direct flights to Watamu, the 2 closest airports are Malindi and Mombasa. All the international flights land directly into Mombasa or into Nairobi, and then from Nairobi you can fly down to Malindi or to Mombasa with a local flight.
We can then arrange the transfer to/from these two airports to the Lodge. You should plan 25min. drive from Malindi to the Lodge and 2 hours drive from Mombasa to the Lodge.
OpenFlights.org is an interesting web site where, with a simple search, you can find all the airlines flying into or out from any airport. Check the connections with your country using NBO (Nairobi airport) or MBA (Mombasa airport).
And from Nairobi to Malindi or Mombasa?
- Fly540 has a daily flight from Nairobi to Malindi (as well as other flights from Nairobi to Mombasa)
- Fly-Sax has 6 flights a week to Malindi (from Wilson Airport).
- Kenya Airways operates regular flights from Nairobi to Malindi or Mombasa several times a day
- Jambo Jet flies daily from Nairobi to Malindi
- AirKenya too has regular flights from Nairobi to Malindi or Mombasa (from Wilson Airport).
I you prefer a private charter, or an aero-taxi, you can contact these companies:
- Reliance Air Charter
- Mombasa Air Safari
- Tropic Air
- Boskovic Air Charters
- 748 Air Services
- African Express Airways
- Youth Aviation